Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kim Zolciak, 37, Has Stroke After ‘Dancing With The Stars,’ Loses Ability To Speak

Kim Zolciak suffered a mini stroke on Wednesday following a flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta.

The “Dancing with the Stars” contestant posted a selfie from her hospital bed on Thursday morning, issuing a medical update via Instagram.

Kim Zolciak wrote in an Instagram post that she suffered a mini-stroke after competing on 'Dancing With the Stars'

“The last 24hrs have been whirlwind! I landed yesterday morning from LAX (took the red eye right after “DWTS”) I got home and within minutes suffered a TIA (mini stroke) the left side of my body went completely numb and my speech was gone,” Zolciak, 37, explained. “Extremely grateful for @sladeosborne @briellebiermann @nikitpressley @kroybiermann for quick reactions! I have 100%of my feeling back THANK GOD. Still in the hospital but I just know I’m getting released
today!”

No comments:

Post a Comment